Tuesday, February 15, 2005

By His Grace Alone

For those who have received e-mails or letters from me that phrase is not new. It is one that I latched on to years ago and to this day it serves as a sweet reminder that my salvation rests completely upon the Lord of Glory.

This blog spot is dedicated to the glory of God for His marvelous grace bestowed upon lost sinners. It is my desire in the days ahead, should the Lord tarry, to post my thoughts concerning the wonderful doctrines of grace. I look forward to a ministry of mutual encouragement in God.

My dear friend Phil Siefkes has a blog spot godwardpassion.blogspot.com where he posts thoughts concerning God centered ministry. The two spots will bear much resemblance but you will not find them identical.

By His Grace Alone,
Dennis Seiler

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Dear Pastor,

I think this is a great idea! Way to keep up with the ever progressing age of technology!
Because of Christ,
Kt Maude

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home